An appropriate approach towards the patient can not be separated from the recovery of the optimum condition of health, rehabilitation of altered functions is an integral part of the treatment protocol . The thermal environment is ideal reference because it can provide the necessary specialist organization, combining it with the means of spa treatments that fight diseases that cause alterations to recover. The result is an optimal approach that characterizes all the activity of the health Antiche Terme di Sardara : prevention , care and rehabilitation . Some diseases of high social impact such as those affecting the musculoskeletal system , respiratory and vascular that lead to functional limitation and this represents a reduction in quality of life that modern medicine has a duty to make the best possible.
The Motor Rehabilitation
The rehabilitation has the task of recovering or improve joint function , strength or muscle tone and movement ability . These can be compromised or reduced as a result of a degenerative joint disease or as a posthumous trauma, orthopedic surgery or a neurological incident .
– Degenerative joint disease ( osteoarthritis )
– Tendon (shoulder, hip, knee, ankle)
– Trauma Bone, joint, and muscle -tendon
– Artificial joints or orthopedic surgery
– Neurological deficits vascular
– Degenerative neurological deficit
– Rehabilitation in water
– Techniques kinesiterapiche dry
– Instrumental techniques
The rehabilitation pool
The peculiarity of rehabilitation in thermal pool is the combination of physical and hydrodynamic effects induced by water and its characteristics related to the chemical composition and temperature.
The advantages of care
– Effects of analgesics and muscle relaxants more
– Maturity in mobilizing the joints operated or traumatized
– Increased speed of functional recovery
– Resumption of early posture and gait
– Improvement of tissue tropism
– Maximum proprioceptive stimuli with activation of peripheral nerve circuits
– Activation of the microcirculation with reparative effects of stimulus and slowing of degenerative processes.
– Improvement in mood with positive repercussions on the functional recovery
Physical therapy represented by manual and instrumental techniques is part of the rehabilitation protocol with the following primary objectives
– Easing the pain
– Reduce reactive inflammatory processes
– Maintain or restore the joint excursions
– Treat atrophy / muscle hypotonia
– Preventing alterations schema ambulatory
– Establish compensatory mechanisms to maintain an adequate autonomy in activities of daily living
– Retraining effort in the case of motor deconditioning
– Postural Global
Back and Neck School
Some diseases of the respiratory system leading to inadequate ventilation with adverse effects on organs and systems. The aim of rehabilitation is to improve respiratory function by acting on the bronchial tree and the mechanisms of intrinsic and extrinsic respiratory dynamics .
Methods used :
– Breathing exercises rehabilitative
– Pulmonary ventilation assisted
– Postural drainage
– Vibro percussion expectorants
Venous insufficiency and peripheral vascular occlusive disease of the lower limb or suffering resulting in a reduction of the ability to walk . The purpose of rehabilitation is to improve vascular arterial and venous flows , fighting dystrophic phenomena resulting from the poor tissue perfusion .
– Pressure therapy
– Vascular in thermal pool